Regional Director of Clinical Operations
Proactive MD is growing and looking to add to our team a Regional Director of Clinical Operations in Terre Haute, IN!
People are a company's greatest resource, which is why caring for employees and keeping them healthy is so important. Proactive MD offers a comprehensive health management solution that extends well beyond the clinic walls. Access to on-site physicians, full direct primary care services, and excellent client support are the hallmarks of our program. By engaging a workforce and offering them a personal relationship with a primary care physician, we can deliver measurably better outcomes, making people happier, healthier, and more productive while significantly lowering overall medical costs for employers. We put employees' health first because amazing care yields amazing results. We are the next generation of workplace health centers.
The Regional Director of Clinical Operations is responsible for the overall direction and oversight of day-to-day operations of Proactive MD Health Centers within a designated region. This role is directly responsible for the management of Health Center Managers and will develop and maintain policies and procedures for all operational functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise strategies and plans for the Clinical Operations Department according to company standards for excellent service and growth
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and resourcing
- Plan and oversee all patient care or administrative operations and programs
- Collaborate with Health Center Managers in recruitment efforts to ensure department is staffed with qualified personnel
- Discuss hiring and scheduling practices to ensure budgetary alignment
- Supervise Health Center Managers and provide constructive feedback on a regular basis
- Provide personnel with clinical training and opportunities for continuous development
- Evaluate performance and administer disciplinary procedures when necessary
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Proven experience as clinical director or other managerial position, 3 year minimum
- Solid understanding of budgeting, resourcing and performance evaluation procedures
- Excellent knowledge of standards (e.g. ISO) and regulations for the clinical field
- Proficient in MS Office and computer systems (e.g. patient management software)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
- BSc/BA in clinical administration, medical science, psychology or relevant field; MSc/MA preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
This job primarily operates in a professional office environment. The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- While performing the duties of this role, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, and hear.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and extended use of a computer are required.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and occasionally lift office products.
- Additionally, the employee will need to be able to lift/move/store individual 20-30 pound boxes and items such as office and medical supplies and equipment.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This role will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours/week as directed. Typical workdays are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. This role is considered an exempt position. Evening and weekend work are infrequent but may occasionally be required as business needs dictate.
Travel to clinics is required for up to 50% of this role, either in state or out of state as demands of the company dictate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Proactive MD is firmly committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, amnesty status, or veteran status applicable to state and federal laws.