Primary Care Physician
Proactive MD’s proprietary Health & Wellness Center practice model puts the physician-patient relationship at the center of the care experience. As the Primary Care Physician at one of our Centers, you are truly able to focus on the patient, free from fee-for-service burdens, unrealistic health-system RVUs, and time-consuming administrative distractions. Your time is spent doing what you were trained to do: practicing broad-scope medicine focused on the health and wellness of individuals the way you deem most medically appropriate. Yes. This is “the better way” you’ve been seeking!
Proactive MD contracts directly with employers who wish to provide their employees and dependents with high-quality healthcare in the form of a dedicated Direct Primary Care practice model within their facility. The Primary Care Physician is responsible for implementing, delivering, and ensuring that the highest quality of patient-centered care is delivered to all the plan members.
Benefits of the Position:
- More time with patients (30 minutes on average)
- Practice broad scope medicine, what you were trained to do!
- Deeper relationships with smaller patient panel (typically only 800 – 1,200)
- No RVUs to chase. No volume-based measures to manage
- Work-Life Balance. Yes, it’s really possible!
- Full Time, 40 Hours per week
- Generous compensation with bonus potential
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME)
- Annual CME Stipend
- Medical Malpractice Insurance covered
- Competitive benefits plan
Ready to shock the system?
If you want to join a team of forward-thinking healthcare professionals, join the Proactive MD family as we dramatically reshape the healthcare industry as we know it. For more information about this opportunity and a complete job description, please contact Stephanie Saenz, our National Director, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-501-0752.