Physician (MD, DO)
Proactive MD is growing and looking to add to our team a Primary Care Physician in Artesia, NM!
People are a company's greatest resource, which is why caring for employees and keeping them healthy is so important. Proactive MD offers a comprehensive health management solution that extends well beyond the clinic walls. Access to on-site physicians, full direct primary care services, and excellent client support are the hallmarks of our program. By engaging a workforce and offering them a personal relationship with a primary care physician, we can deliver measurably better outcomes, making people happier, healthier, and more productive while significantly lowering overall medical costs for employers. We put employees' health first because amazing care yields amazing results. We are the next generation of workplace health centers.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages with opportunities for performance-based increases
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance as well as Life Insurance at no cost
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education for all clinical employees
- A chance to be part of a truly innovative healthcare company that believe in putting the patient first.
- Oversee/provide patient-centered comprehensive, primary care services at the Health and Wellness Center including:
- Performing episodic, preventive, and/or primary health care
- Developing personalized treatment plans in collaboration with patients
- Conducting physical exams, health-risk assessments, and history reviews
- Provide referrals to appropriate medical resource or specialty providers as needed
- Participates in the development of annual Health and Wellness Center goals and objectives
- Works in tandem with medical assistant, patient advocate, and services director to ensure a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Supports, leads, and models the vision, mission, and values of the company
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years post-residency experience
- Current and valid state medical license
- Board certification or eligibility in Family Medicine
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and available patient resources
- Knowledge of HIPAA confidentiality requirements
- Current BLS or ACLS certification
Proactive MD is firmly committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, amnesty status, or veteran status applicable to state and federal laws.