Client Relations Manager
Proactive MD is growing and looking to add to our team a Client Relations Manager in Merrillville, IN!
People are a company's greatest resource, which is why caring for employees and keeping them healthy is so important. Proactive MD offers a comprehensive health management solution that extends well beyond the clinic walls. Access to on-site physicians, full direct primary care services, and excellent client support are the hallmarks of our program. By engaging a workforce and offering them a personal relationship with a primary care physician, we can deliver measurably better outcomes, making people happier, healthier, and more productive while significantly lowering overall medical costs for employers. We put employees' health first because amazing care yields amazing results. We are the next generation of workplace health centers.
The Client Relations Manager champions the Proactive MD mission, vision, values, and Patient Promise by acting as a frontline representative for Proactive MD’s clients and serving as a voice of the company throughout the client’s relationship with Proactive MD. The position provides account management to a client or groups of clients to ensure needs are met and that strong, positive relationships are built. Additionally, the role provides general, non-management oversight of Health Center operations at the client site to ensure expectations are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures client needs and expectations are met by frequent communication and creative problem solving. Conducts weekly and/or monthly meeting with clients to ensure a positive experience in addition to frequent communication via email and/or phone.
- Documents and provides swift resolution to patient and/or client complaints and communicates these issues to relevant internal stakeholders and managers
- Provides monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for each client site.
- Provides client feedback to Health Center Managers to ensure solutions are implemented.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, exercise science, business, management or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer-facing healthcare role.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills required
- Detail oriented and able to follow-up on issues without direct oversight.
- Experience doing healthcare presentations and running meetings.
- Basic understanding of healthcare benefits.
- Health Education/Health Promotion experience a plus.
- Ability to travel to area clinics (local day travel)